- energy efficient EC motor - lowest energy consumption in the UK
- provides low level continuous ventilation to control condensation
- 3 speed axial fan
- choice of 2 low speeds at installation
- wall, ceiling or window (with additional window kit)
- for any domestic wet room
- low noise levels and running costs
- Sfp down to .09 w/l/s
- compliant with Building Regulations Parts L1 2013 and F 2013
- SAP PCDB Listed
- SAP PCDB Listed (dMEV) ultra modern, technically innovative high performance, low noise level fan
- to exhaust air and fumes directly outside (through wall, or window installation with additional window kit, or with medium length ducting - up to 6m)
- suitable for any domestic wet room, toilets, shower-rooms, bathrooms, utility rooms and kitchens
- runs continuously at pre-selectable choice of two lower speeds (fixed at installation)
- Speed 1 operates at 8 l/s (factory set)
- Speed 2 operates at 13.6 l/s
- with anti-vibration gasket
- all models incorporate cord which can be removed to allow other types of switching
- speed boosted to maximum (26.9 l/s) using integral pull cord or by:
- remote switch/light switch
- PIR sensor
- DRH240 (dynamic remote humidistat)
- the design of the EL1003 allows intake of air around the whole perimeter
- patented anti-turbulence deflectors ensure very low noise levels and optimum performance
- energy saving ventilation
- extremely low running costs
- low carbon footprint
- 5 year warranty - 1 year parts and labour, 4 years parts only
- Vectaire Ltd can supply all accessories for use with these units, including fire dampers, air valves, ducting, outside grilles, wall cowls and window kits. Additionally, Vectaire offers a design service to ensure that the unit installed is the best possible to provide efficient, effective, low energy and low running cost ventilation. Vectaire can also organise installation, commissioning and maintenance of these products
- These fans are NOT suitable for use with Gravity Grilles. They should be installed using either Cowls or Fixed Grilles. Only approved accessories should be used.
- shockproof, high quality technopolymer casing
- designed using latest wind tunnel technology and CFD simulations
- EC induction motor with thermal protection
- 30,000 hour life motors with maintenance free and long life ball bearings
- operates in ambient temperatures up to 40ºC
- double insulated - no earth required
- IPX4 - Splashproof rated - can safely be installed in Zones I and II
- Part L1A 2013 of Building Regulations for enhanced energy saving capability
- Part F 2013 of Building Regulations for reliable, efficient ventilation
- IEC 60335-2-80, BT 2006/95/CE and EMC 2004/108/CE European Directive against radio interference and electro-magnetic compatibility
- CE marked
- SAP PCDB Listed
- Energy Saving Trust Best Practice Compliant
- EL1003 - 3 speed, continuous running
- EL1003DT - 3 speed, continuous running with comfort timer (timer does not activate unless fan has been running for 2 minutes to avoid unnecessary night-time operation) and pull-cord
- EL1003HDT - with comfort timer, humidistat and pull-cord
- EL1003LV - 3 speed, continuous running with pull-cord - LOW VOLT (SELV)
- EL1003DTLV -3 speed, continuous running, with comfort timer, overrun timer and pull-cord LOW VOLT (SELV)
- EL1003HDTLV - 3 speed, continuous running, with comfort timer, humidistat and pull-cord - LOW VOLT (SELV)
- PLT/EL - EL & ELX Adaptor Plate
- PLT EL/ELX KIT - Elegance Wall Kit
- ECOWK10/4 - 4"/10cm Window Kit (120mm dia hole)
- ECOWK10/4cowl - 4"/10cm Window Kit c/w Outside Cowl
- THESE FANS SHOULD BE INSTALLED WITH EITHER A FIXED GRILLE OR COWL
Supply and Install an EL1003 high performance, energy efficient axial fan which has been tested and is SAP PCDB Listed and suitable for ALL domestic wet rooms as supplied by Vectaire Ltd, Lincoln Road, Cressex Business Park, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP12 3RH. The fan is to be suitable for installation either into a wall, ceiling or window (with the appropriate accessories) and to have an air intake around the whole perimeter and have a footprint of no larger than 160mm square. The fan is to be continuous running at its low speed (with a choice of two lower speeds) and be capable of being boosted to maximum speed by means of an integral pull cord or (with the cord removed) a remote switch, PIR sensor or humidistat. The fan should have specific fan power (as tested by BRE with rigid duct) of no higher than 0.12w/l/s in room in a kitchen and 0.11w/l/s in room in a bathroom. The fan must not exceed 15.1 dB(A) noise level and 1.3w power consumption on the lowest speed. The fan casing should be made of shock-proof, high quality technopolymer, and should have an EC induction motor with maintenance-free, long life ball bearings, and up to a 43,000 hour life. It should be protected with a thermal cut-out. The fan should be double insulated and be lPX4 splashproof protected suitable for installation into Zones I and Il. The fan is to comply with IEC 60335-2-80, LVD2006/95/CE and EMC 2OO4/108/CE European Directive against radio interference and electro-magnetic compatibility, be CE marked and SAP Q Eligible. The fan should have 5 year manufacturer’s warranty and be supplied with a user guide as required. Only approved accessories should be used: Wall Plates – as required Window kits – as required Wall terminations – all wall terminations must use the approved wall cowl or high rise kit
|Vectaire Elegance Continuous Running Low Energy Extractor Fan with pull cord - 10cm - 3 speed||EL1003|
|Vectaire Elegance Continuous Running Low Energy Extractor Fan with pull cord - 10cm - 3 speed with delay-on timer and over-run timer||EL1003DT|
|Vectaire Elegance Continuous Running Low Energy Extractor Fan with pull cord - 10cm - 3 speed with delay-on timer, over-run timer and humidistat||EL1003HDT|
|Vectaire Elegance Continuous Running Low Energy Low Voltage Extractor Fan with pull cord - 10cm - 3 speed||EL1003LV|
|Vectaire Elegance Continuous Running Low Energy Low Voltage Extractor Fan with pull cord - 10cm - 3 speed with delay-on timer and over-run timer||EL1003DTLV|
|Vectaire Elegance Continuous Running Low Energy Low Voltage Extractor Fan with pull cord - 10cm - 3 speed with delay-on timer, over-run timer and humidistat||EL1003HDTLV|
|Wall Plate - use when fitting a 10cm fan in a 15cm hole.||PLTEL|
We charge a single delivery charge per order regardless of the number of items. The amount charged is based on the largest delivery cost i.e. smaller items are usually £10 delivery whereas a bath is typically £29 delivery, if you only have the smaller items you will be charged the £10, however if you then add a bath to your basket the delivery will be £29. Should you add a second bath to your order the charge will still be £29.
To determine your total delivery costs simply add the items you are interested in to your basket and the site will calculate your delivery cost and display it at the bottom of your basket.
|Baths / Shower Enclosures||£29|
We quote a single estimated delivery timescale per order which is determined by the item with the longest lead time. Our smaller products are typically 3-5 working days and the majority of our sanitaryware is 5-7 working days. You may find that specific product options such as colour or finish may increase the estimated delivery time, this is usually as these are a special order and take longer to process or in some cases are made to order.
To determine your estimated delivery timescale simply add the items you are interested in to your basket and the site will calculate your estimated delivery timescale and display it at the bottom of your basket.
Orders are usually only dispatched when all items in your basket are available for delivery. Consider placing separate orders for items with longer delivery timescales.
On occassion you may wish to collect from our warehouse, we are happy to accommodate this however this needs to be made by prior arrangement. Please read through our Further information about our Warehouses.
We work hard to provide the highest levels of support to all our customers and have developed a series of forms to report any problem you may have experienced with your order, once completed the forms provide us with sufficient information to start working towards resolving your issues.
Please select the most appropriate option below.
Problem with my Order
I have a problem with one or more of my items (Damaged, Faulty)
I have a problem with one or more of my items (Damaged, Faulty)