Our Refund Policy is part of our Standard Terms & Conditions.
If you are entitled to a refund, we will refund you as follows:
- If you paid by cash and obtain your refund in-store, we will refund you in cash up to a limit of £2,000; for all other refunds of cash purchases, we will send you a cheque;
- if you paid by payment card, we will refund you on the payment card;
- We will refund the delivery charge at our discression.
- Goods returned because they are no longer required will be subject to a restocking charge, this will vary depending on product.
- Return of non faulty goods are subject to the customer paying for the transportation of the items back to ourselves.